T Shirt Printing.net Review

Sunday, April 10, 2011

T Shirt Printing.net has over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry. You don't find to many companies that take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business.

I received this cute monkey promo shirt and really liked the fact is was light weight, but not to thin.


I have a hard time finding shirts that fit just right. I really wish I new about this company when my son was involved in activities that required team shirts. After chatting with one of the representatives over at T Shirt Printing.net I really felt that they were in the business for the customer.


Check out what they have to say.

What got your started in the Tshirt printing business
Having problems getting good quality printing done for our old clothing label.

What is the minimum order that needs to be purchased?
12 

Can someone purchase the Monkey T-Shirt if they were interested?
Unfortunately not - these are promo only. 

Is everything Custom or do you have items on hand?
 Only custom

 What is the average turn around time for a order?
10 days

2 comments:

KDC Events April 10, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Cute pic! I am always down for a good -tshirt!

Clairity April 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Hey so good to see you back with a big smile and such a cute t-shirt!

Post a Comment

Google