Confession Friday

Friday, April 22, 2011

Photobucket


I confess ~ I have been a bad blogger latley. Its not that I love blogging and all my bloggy friends, its just that I get burnt out never know what to write and feel disconnected.

I confess ~   I have been stalking my ex- sister-in-laws Facebook page just for a good laugh.

I confess ~ I am so over my neighbors and have been complaining about every little thing they do hoping to get them kicked out of my complex.

I confess ~ I spent most of my day at work surfing the web, however I did get my work done.

I confess ~ ever since I received the video of my son's performance for Boy's Hip Hop I have been watching it at least once a day.

Ok so now here is a HUGE confession....  I have been coming home from work sitting on the couch and watching TV all night until its bed time. Yes that means I am not working out

Ahhh I feel so much better now. If you want release some guilt I suggest you head over to and link With Glamazon & Mamarazzi up to Confession Friday.

8 comments:

Amber April 22, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

I spend most of my day, everyday at work surfing the internet...I can't help it my job only takes like 3 hours out of each day. What do they expect???

VandyJ April 22, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

The couch has been screaming for my company when I get home too. I haven't been resisting to much the last week. I've got to get off my butt and start being more active. But then the couch get lonely and starts screaming for attention again.

Megan Harmeyer April 22, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

Visiting from Mamarazzi. I hate those burnt out days/feelings. I hope they pass soon for you! I confess that I spend a LOT of the day on the internets/blogs...but I get ALL my work done (and then some) so "they" can't complain. Right? Right. I seriously need to get my butt off the couch. *sigh*

Anonymous,  April 22, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

There are nights when, after the kids are asleep, I sit on the couch until I fall asleep. My husband hates it because we could be watching a movie or something but you know, sometimes you just have to chill. Happy Friday.

Unknown April 22, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

I love your confessions! So much that I think I'm gonna confess too....don't go look too quickly though, I have 2 small children, a teeen and a spouse who need attention...so they think!

Mamarazzi April 23, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

i think it is OK to have days or weeks where you sit and watch TV instead of working out.

i love stalking people's FB pages...tee hee.

sheila April 23, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

Love your honesty, especially the one about the neighbors, lol. I have a neighbor whos dogs bark all. day. long. Ughhh. I don't know what I'll do when it's nice enough to open up the windows!

Brandy@YDK April 26, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Ha. I get that way about blogging too. And I can't wait until work slows down so I can catch up on reading and commenting. Lol

Post a Comment

Google