We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

 
The theme of the Q&A this week is Friendship:

1) Do you make friends easily?

Sometimes it takes me a while. I tend to be shy at first but I open up when I get to know you  

3) What 3 qualities are a must in a friend?

Be honest, loyal, and caring.

{3} What makes you a good friend?

I am always there no matter what for any of my friends, even thought I might disagree with their decisions I try my best to give my support. I am very trustworthy and when we have an argument I will be the first to apologize.

4) Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?

NO but I am hoping Mamarazzi has a little time when she is in my area in June.

Yes? tell us about your meet up. No? Who would you love to meet?

Hmmm this is a tough one, because I want to meet you all. Well of course Mamarazzi. Brandy from You Don’t Know, she is always making me laugh and her son is such a cutie. Ellen over at Fat Girl Wearing Thin, I was paired up with her for a swap, she is an amazing woman.

5) Who is your best friend? Tell us about them.


Lisa & I
We met in 3rd grade she had just moved to California 2 weeks before I did and the teacher sat us next to each other. We have had many up’s and downs throughout the years but I love her with all my heart and she will always be the Bestest Friend to me.

Jennifer & I
Jennifer is my BFF from High School.  Honestly I won’t can’t tell you how we first met, but I will say we have a lot of memories that make us laugh all the time. We are only 3 weeks apart, (yes I am older and she will never let me forget that) I don't know what I would do with out her. 

Hope you enjoyed meeting my friends. Would love to meet yours so head on over to these  lovley ladies  Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi, Seriously Shawn and link up.

8 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue April 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

this is a great post! i've never met any bloggy friends either... but maybe someday :)

Jules April 21, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

This was fun to read and you sound a lot like me when it comes to friends. I try to always be there for mine too no matter what the situation.

Brandy@YDK April 21, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

i would love to meet you too!!! i think it's great you are still friends with someone from high school. so much background and memories.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip April 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Great post! Everything so true - you are a fabulous friend and I can always count on your to cheer me up when I'm feeling down or having a problem. Who would have ever guessed that we'd meet at PS and become and remain such great friends?! :)

Shawn April 21, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

Ok the first thing I saw was your profile picture. I love that you have a glass of wine in your hand, we should so be friends!

My high school friends are people that I see from time to time via FaceBook, you're a lucky girl to still have them around.

Tanks for linking up and I hope to see you next Wednesday!

Sandra April 21, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

I love this meme, been reading everyone's answers for the past couple of days. And yes, meeting Mamarazzi would be fantastic, hope you get the opportunity and blog all about it. Inquiring minds will want to know!

Unknown April 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

If I am EVER in your area, you can bet that I'm going to be taking you out to lunch! You are, after all, my birthday buddy!!! :)

Post a Comment

Google