Man Candy Monday

Monday, April 18, 2011


One of my besties Leeann over at Join the Gossip is hosting her very first Link up. I don’t know what better way to start a Monday than to talk about some hottness. I have to say my Man Candy has to be the ever so sexy Dale Earnhardt Jr. 


Seriously who does not luv a man who can handle a car at the high speeds of 190 mph? Now I will admit I am really not a fan of the beard he is rockin these days but I won’t hold it against him.


Who's your Man Candy? Hurry up join the fun and link up. 



Photo Credits: blowoutsandbikinis.com
blogs.orlandosentinel.com 

5 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip April 18, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

Thanks so much! And this is why you are my Monsta Lovah ;) I can always count on you!!

Brandy@YDK April 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

oooh i like that picture.

Clairity April 19, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

I think he looks better with the beard LOL.

Liz Mays April 19, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

Normally I do like a beard, but I'm not sure about his either!

Mamarazzi April 20, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

i do not follow nascar but this most def man candy!

Post a Comment

Google