Just a Bad Day

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I try so hard to make this blog a fun uplifting place. So let me say sorry for being such a downer today.

 
You see I am just so upset by something that happened today. I can't give to many details as I know there are some people who might read my blog and turn things around.

I am so tired of not getting any support. Why do people seem to always blame me for the things that go wrong. Maybe one day they will see that I am one of the most devoted, & honest people they have. 

Hoping one day I can tell these people you should have appreciated me a long time ago.

Well thanks for letting me vent. I do feel much better, I can always count on my bloggy friends!!

Photo Credit: treehugger.com

11 comments:

Mamarazzi March 25, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

i am so sorry you had a bad day. you ARE a fun person and very kind and loyal. people are dumb. don't let them spoil your entire weekend. saying a little prayer that you will find comfort. if you need me i am here.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Annie Y March 25, 2011 at 3:32 AM  

I hope things start looking up!
I'm shipping your package out today!!!!

Missy March 25, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

It's your blog so therefore vent away! Hope things get better for you.

KDC Events March 25, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Hang in there Steph! You're a good person, don't change that =)

Brandy@YDK March 25, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

i'm so sorry that you are having a hard time. boo to sucky people!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip March 25, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

It's not your fault :( Know that you are not alone in these feelings. Most of us go through the same thing. In fact. I have been too. So we'll be here for each other :)

jenna ♥ a little blue March 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

i hope your day turns into a sunny one ~ i'll be sending happy vibes your way!

Clairity March 25, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

I feel that way sometimes and it bugs me too especially when my good intentions go unappreciated and I get the blame instead. But this too will pass. Hope you feel better soon *hugs* :)

auntiekim March 26, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

I'm so sorry you had a bad day. Hang in there.

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali March 26, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Thank you all for the kind thoughts!!! I am feeling much better. I know in my heart I didn't do anything wrong.

Trooper Thorn March 31, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Post a Comment

Google