My Teenage Son Made My Happy List

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What makes me happy?

My son has been making me so happy. Watching him grow into a man has been amazing. This past year he joined Boy's Hip Hop team at school. Seriously & really don't know where he got his rhythm.


(Front right side)


Do you have a happy list? We would love to know so click on the link below to share with us. I have to say this week has been all about Mr. Linky and I am really enjoying myself.




Photobucket



Video was not filmed by me

4 comments:

Clairity April 24, 2011 at 3:24 AM  

Too cool, bet you're a proud mama.

Happy Easter :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip April 24, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Too bad it's not closer up :( I need to watch those videos you sent me, I completely forgot because I checked my email on my phone!

Anyway, you should be very proud because you've raised him well!!

Brandy@YDK April 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

wow that is so really really really cool! you should be soooooo proud!

Post a Comment

Google