Ashleys' Favorite Things

Sunday, April 10, 2011

 
I signed up for My Favorite things swap over at Mamarazzi's blog a while back. I was matched up with the lovely Ashley from Cruce Corner who send me a box full of goodies.

All my goodies

How cute is this note card?

Swaps are fun! Thank you so much I LOVE everything!!!!!

Who knew a lot of her favorites are my favorites.

Eco Green travel Mug
Dr. Pepper Chapstick
hazelnut Cream Candle (I'm burning now & luv it!) 
A fun color nail polish for spring 
Note pads which I can never have enough of
Purse pouch which I desperatly needed to store my 100's of lip blams and glosses in
Pens
Wallet
Breast Cancer pin
a cross which has a magnet to put un the fridge
Zebra frame

If you have not met Ashley I suggest you head over to her blog and introduce yourself.  She is one of the sweetest girls I have met.

7 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip April 10, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Glad you got some great items! We know that hasn't always been the case :(

Enjoy these goodies!!

Liz Mays April 11, 2011 at 4:08 AM  

It must have felt like Christmas finding all those goodies!

Hearing of the Dr. Pepper lip chapstick sure brings back memories!

Sierra April 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

Oh my goodness what darling items - glad you had a fun swap! Enjoy your week! :)

Mamarazzi April 11, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

sounds like great stuff...where are the pictures?!

:(

Anonymous,  April 13, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

LOVE these swaps! You got some great swag there too!

Post a Comment

Google