A Day Spent With Friends

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A few weeks ago I headed to Los Angeles with my friend Jana and Flat Mamarazzi to meet Leeann. The weather was suppose to be rainy and cold but we lucked out and had a dry beautiful day.

First we headed up the the Griffith Observatory. Even though am terrified of hieghts I have to say the view was beautiful. We got to see the Hollywood Sign, and take a few picture with the famous Albert Einstien.

Me & Mamarazzi

Next stop Santa Monica Pier. It was chilly but we enjoyed a walk to the end of the pier while we waited for our table at Bubba Gumps.

Mammarazzi Enjoying the rides


Jana, Me & Leeann
Time for lunch

  We had a great time. I really enjoyed spending the day with the girls.





 Photo Credits: My Camera

11 comments:

Mamarazzi March 16, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

love this...looks like a FAB time. I need to do another Flat Mamarazzi post...that girl has been all over the place lately.

thanks so much for showing her a good time, looks like it was great for everyone!!

Clairity March 17, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

Looks like you had a great time. Yum, Bubba Gump. We missed visiting the Griffith Observatory, my kids would've enjoyed it but we couldn't stay.

Brandy@YDK March 17, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

cute post. looks like a fun day.

Cori March 17, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Looks like you had a fun day!!! Love the Ida of Flat Mamarazzi! Too fun!

Cori March 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

THought I submitted my comment, not sure if it went through so this might be a duplicate post from me lol!

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip March 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

Dry but COLD! I swear that was the coldest day of the winter haha. I've been craving Bubba Gumps ever since ;)

Liz March 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Oh, I love Flat People projects! I took a Flat Kate to Blissdom with me!

Jules March 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

I saw Leeann's post about the fantastic day you ladies had on her blog. It looks like a blast and that Flat Mamarazzi had a ball too :)

KDC Events March 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Jealous I did not get to join you! Looks like you had so much fun. Next time I am there!

Emmy March 23, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Looks like you showed Mama a good time :)

Unknown March 24, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

What a fun day! And you look so happy, too :) I envy the beautiful weather (woke up to snow AGAIN this morning!)

Post a Comment

Google