What Makes You Happy?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ahhhhh finally Friday!!! On my way to work I was thinking about some of the things that make me happy and thought I would share. 


Waking up in a good mood (this does not always happen) 

Good times with  friends & family

The seasons changing

A hot cup of coffee or tea 

A recently cleaned car

When a fun song comes on the radio and I can sign along

 Laughing with a friend

Thinking about the good old times


Well these are just a few and yes I know they are quite random, but that's what its all about! So what things put a smile on your face?


header 150x150

Photo Credits: sunflowers: my camera, smiles: your comment codes

9 comments:

Cori September 16, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Great list! Those things all make me smile too!! Your post and your comment " I know they are quite random" made me realize this is a great entry for this weeks Word Up, Yo link-up! The word of the week is RANDOM! You should totally link up!

http://www.bellebeanchicagodog.com/2010/09/word-up-yo-random.html

Dawn Lopez September 16, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

I hope we can add to your list of things that make you smile! We have giving you a blog award =}

http://www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com/2010/09/we-won-one-lovely-blog-award.html

Yay for Friday!!!!!!!!!

-Dawn & Raphael

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali September 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Cori,Thanks! I have linked up and added the badge!

Dawn & Raphael, Thank!!!!! I have never received a Blog award. You sure have made my day!

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees September 17, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

I love your header. It actually put a smile on my face. It is so pretty and reminds me of growing up in California.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip September 17, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Um I have given you blog awards...lol.

It makes me happy when I hear my favorite band on the radio. It doesn't happen all that often so when it does I consider it good luck :)

Sherri September 17, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

I love your list! Love friend time, watching little kids play, sunsets (especially over the beach), a great glass of wine (sometimes even a not so great glass!), and my family.

Jules September 20, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Great post and I completely agree that a recently cleaned car and the seasons changing makes me very happy too!

sheila December 4, 2010 at 4:53 AM  

Lovely happy list! Your blog design is awesome too!

Post a Comment

Google