ABC's of Little Ol' Me

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am behind in my postings... due to the wonderful weather we are having this weekend!!!!

So thought I would join Katie J in posting the ABC's of me.
Please stay tuned for the following:
T-Shirt Review, Adventures with Flat Mamarazzi, Jody's Gourmet Popcorn review,


Me & Albert Einstein

Age: 37

Bed size: Queen

Chore you hate: Cleaning out the Dishwasher

Dogs: NO :(

Essential start of your day: Coffee
Best Xmas present ever!
Fave color: Pink

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'1"

Instruments I play: None

Job title: Project Coordinator

Kids: 16 year old son
 3 years old in this pic, where has the time gone?

Live: Southern California

Mom’s name: Genie
Mom & Me
Nicknames: Steph, Step on my Knee, Mom, Sprat

Overnight hospital stays: Birth of my son, Hysterectomy

Pet peeve: People that act fake

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 1 brother

Time you wake up: 6am on week days and when ever I feel like it on the weekend

Veg you dislike: Peas & Carrots

What makes you run late: Paul, he can never be on time

X-rays you have had done: Almost every part of my body

Yummy food you make: Meatball Soup, Chicken Parmesan

Zoo Animal, favorite: Monkey's

Why don't you join the fun and do your own ABCs. I would love to get to know you better.


Photo Credits: My Camera

7 comments:

Clairity March 6, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Chicken parmesan sounds really good right now :)

Brandy@YDK March 7, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

this was fun to read! and i learned so much.

Liz Mays March 8, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

I'm good with peas and carrots, but brussel sprouts no way!

I'm 5'2"!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip March 8, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Aw look at Andrew! Cute! In a normal way lol ;) And Paul better watch it...you and Albert make a hot couple.

Unknown March 9, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Number One: The Keurig is the best thing, EVER!
Number Two: You look absolutely amazing in the color red!

Post a Comment

Google