Pay It Forward 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their post. 

*The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011*

You might have seen this floating around Facebook. I love trying to be creative so when   From Lazy to Lady  opened it up to all her readers I was excited to join in. Now the hard part of trying to figure out what I am going to make. 

If you would like to participate here is what you need to do.

In your comment be sure to include the following:
- A link to your post with the same offer.
- Your email address so that I have a way of contacting you.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

Thats such a cute idea! Ive thought about joining in, but I am so not crafty! I dont make anything. lol

Leeann @ Join the Gossip January 10, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

I've really been wanting to do this but have no idea what I'd make! Heck sign me up anyways. Looks like I'll be making some soft of effort hehe :)

Post a Comment

Google