The Love of Swaps

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love Swaps, not only does it give me a chance to make a new friend, but I also end up getting a bunch of goodies in the mail. Now I have to be honest there were a few times that the goodies I received really did not match my taste and it seemed like my partner just grabbed the first thing they saw & threw it in the mail. The past is the past and the last 2 swaps I have participated in have been amazing!!!!

So if you want to join in on the fun, you must head over to one of the blogs listed below, Hell why not sign up for both. (Please know I did not list these in any specific order, I just have a problem posting images)


Sign up by Feb. 3
Sign up by Jan 31
         

5 comments:

KDC Events January 30, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

You and your swaps! lol ;)

Unknown January 31, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

Thanks for posting there Steph! I'll check them out :)

xoxo
Katie

Liz Mays February 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

I love reading about swaps, but I'm afraid of them. I've been burned twice in a row so I'm done!

Mamarazzi February 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

i love love love a good swap...but i bet you already knew that!

Post a Comment

Google