Saturday, January 29, 2011
I know I have been MIA the past 2 weeks. With my son starting night school, and coming down with a cold that has now turned into a Sinus and Ear Infection, I just have not been in the blogging mood. The worst part about it is that my Google Reader shows I have 429 blogs to catch up on.
OMG!! How will I ever get caught up? Does this happen to any of you? If so I would really appreciate your tips on how to catch up. I will feel really bad just marking them all as read, but I might have to.
So the past few weeks have not been all that bad, I was actually awarded with 2 awards from 2 super sweet bloggers.
Ellen over at Fat Girl Wearing Thin, presented me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. This was extra special because I received it on my birthday.
I have to list 5 sinful indulgences.
- Getting my nails done, its just one of those things that I love doing for myself.
- Coffee Mugs, I don't know what it is about them, I just love them no matter what size.
- Pasta & Cheese ummm probably the reason why I need to loose so much weight.
- Walking on the beach, its just seems so peaceful and all my problems go away for the moment.
- Laying in the sun I know its bad for you but the feeling of the sun just soaking into my skin and the aftermath of that golden tan just makes me feel beautiful.
I am now passing this award on to 3 of the sweetest ladies I have met. Please take the time to check out their great blogs you wont be disappointed.
A few days later Katie over at Katie J Weight Loss Journey awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award.
The rules of this award are to link to and thank the blogger that gave it to you. Then you list 7 things you don't know about me and then pass it on to 15 new blogs that you have discovered.