And The Award Goes To???

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I know I have been MIA the past 2 weeks. With my son starting night school, and coming down with a cold that has now turned into a Sinus and Ear Infection, I just have not been in the blogging mood. The worst part about it is that my Google Reader shows I have 429 blogs to catch up on. 

OMG!! How will I ever get caught up? Does this happen to any of you? If so I would really appreciate your tips on how to catch up. I will feel really bad just marking them all as read, but I might have to.

So the past few weeks have not been all that bad, I was actually awarded with 2 awards from 2 super sweet bloggers.

Ellen over at Fat Girl Wearing Thin, presented me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. This was extra special because I received it on my birthday.


I have to list 5 sinful indulgences. 
  1. Getting my nails done, its just one of those things that I love doing for myself.
  2. Coffee Mugs, I don't know what it is about them, I just love them no matter what size.
  3. Pasta & Cheese ummm probably the reason why I need to loose so much weight.
  4. Walking on the beach, its just seems so peaceful and all my problems go away for the moment.
  5. Laying in the sun I know its bad for you but the feeling of the sun just soaking into my skin and the aftermath of that golden tan just makes me feel beautiful.
I am now passing this award on to 3 of the sweetest ladies I have met. Please take the time to check out their great blogs you wont be disappointed.


A few days later Katie over at Katie J Weight Loss Journey awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award.  

The rules of this award are to link to and thank the blogger that gave it to you.  Then you list 7 things you don't know about me and then pass it on to 15 new blogs that you have discovered.
  1. I am truly amazed with how many comments I get on each post, even thought I sometimes don't blog regularly.
  2. I worry about EVERYTHING
  3. I started drinking coffee at the age of 3. 
  4. I am super close to my parents and talk to my dad on the phone about 3 times a day if not more.
  5. Becoming a Private Investigator.
  6. On the search for a cure for MRSA, its a infection you get in your blood system that my dad suffers from.
  7. I love rearranging my furniture. 
Now, I need to pass it on to 15 bloggers, However I am  gonna only choose my top 5. 
  1. Leeann at Join the gossip
  2. Denice  at KDC Events
When you have a chance, go say hello to these these lovely ladies! 

Don't for get to sign up for my CSN Giveaway if you haven't already, Contest ends Midnight 1/31/11.



8 comments:

Kenlie January 29, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

Awwwww Steph! Thank you for the award! =) You're so sweet to think of me..

And yes, I want to comment on every blog I follow, but it's impossible. It happens, and I think most people understand..we do what we can.

Glad you're back!

KDC Events January 29, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Wow, and award for me! Thanks!!! I will start working on my post =)

Kristin and Megan January 29, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Thank you so much for thinking of me. It was so sweet of you! And coffee at 3? Seriously? I'd be even more addicted than I am now if I started that early. HAHA xoxo, Kristin

Jules January 29, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

I hope you feel better soon and it’s okay to mark all as read from time to time ;) I think we all do it! It’s so easy to get behind.

Thank you so much for passing this sweet award along to me. I’m flattered and agree that manicures and sunbathing are two wonderful indulgences.

Congrats on both of the awards and I enjoyed reading your lists!

Jackie January 29, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Aw, thanks for the award!!! I'm super close to my parents too. I call my mom for just about anything!

I don't have any advice for catching up with blogs because I'm behind myself. I usually try to catch up late at night when everything's done, and I'm about to go to bed. It's still impossible though.

Brandy@YDK January 31, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

thanks so much for the award. I always get behind on blogs and sometimes just have to read read read and no comments. and start over.

Danielle January 31, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

Oh.My.Goodness! Pasta (or carbs for that matter) and cheese are my weakness! And I've been fighting the urge to go get a pedicure, but I don't think I can hold back much longer. Congrats on the award! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip February 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Aw thanks for the award! You are awesome :)

And hey - somehow I managed to learn a little more about you!

Post a Comment

Google