Friend Makin' Mondays

Monday, January 17, 2011

You can never have to many friends. I am joining my bloggy friend Kenz over at All The Weigh in Friend Making Monday.



  1. Why do you blog? I started my blogging debut as a contributor to Beauty Chat. I had so much fun I decided to start my own blog.
  2. What is your favorite TV show? I can't pick just one, I really love anything reality.
  3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? Coffee.
  4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? I am divorced but have been in a relationship which is going on 10 years.
  5. List three of your hobbies. hmmm really don't have hobbies
  6. What do you like most about yourself? I try my hardest at making people happy.
  7. List a couple of your favorite sites Facebook and lots of blogs...
  8. What's the last book you read? I have not picked up a book in so long, I know its sad.
  9. Can you whistle? No and my dad always makes fun of me about it.
  10. List your favorite pro sports teams.  I really don't have a team, but if I had to pick I would say Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nascar team
  11. What's the last thing that made you smile? Remembering my grandma on our birthday.
  12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? It really depends on my mood and what I am eating.
  13. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope
  14. Do you get up early or sleep in? Sleep in!
  15. Do you attend church? No but I have really been thinking I should start.
  16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? I like both...it depends on my mood.
  17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Yes I actually have a few.
  18. What is your favorite game? UNO or the WII
  19. Cupcake or potato chips?Potato Chips
  20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I am a pretty good cook I like to make things from scratch.
Ok, so now you know a little more about me. If you want to join in the fun, just answer these questions in your own blog post and link up over at All The Weigh.

6 comments:

Kenlie January 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

I like UNO too though I haven't played it in a long time. I'll have to get on that! =)

Your blog is beautiful too. Just saying!

Katie J ♥ January 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award. I will do the formal post tomorrow :)

Liz Mays January 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

I wish I could cook from scratch like you! Too funny that you can't whistle!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali January 17, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Kenz ~ Thank you!

Katie ~ I feel so honored!!!!

Blueviolet ~ Its easy just follow a reciepe step by step.

InWeighOverMyHead January 18, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

It's cool to learn things about you. I am from Cali too but we moved to Texas 4 years ago.

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin January 24, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

Sleeping in...and then waking up to a steaming pot of java...That's my ideal morning!

Post a Comment

Google