Hungry Girl & Yoplait's Fiber One Event

Sunday, September 12, 2010


  
I had the chance to attend an event which featured 2 of my favorite things, Yoplait’s Fiber One, and  Lisa Lillien, aka Hungry Girl. 


When I first arrived Yoplait was handing out samples of  their Fiber One yogurt. With 2 flavors to choose from I chose strawberry.  This tasty snack is a delicious & good for you! Each snack has   only 50 calories in each serving plus it is fat free with 5 grams of fiber. For those of you on Weight Watchers that means 0 points!

 
It was such a pleasure getting to meet Hungry Girl,  While speaking with her explained I had a few medical problems, which now I have the green light to get back on track  making myself healthy again. She told me that Weight Watchers is healthy and is easy to follow. Each of the Hungry Girl recipes include Weight Watchers POINTS. 


HG really had a lot of fans show up and it was nice to see her take the time with each of them taking photos and signing autographs.




Photo Credits: me & my camera
I received compensation for attending this event all statements are my own opinion




2 comments:

Brandy@YDK September 16, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

That sounds like a ton of fun. good luck with your weight loss!

Post a Comment

Google