101 Award

Tuesday, September 28, 2010





I want to thank my wonderful friend Leeann of Join The Gossip, for honoring me with the Happy 101 award.

The Rules:

1) Thank the person(s) who gave you this award
2) Copy the icon on to your profile
3) State 10 things you like
4) Give this award to other bloggers and notify them with a comment

Not in any specific order here are my 10 thinks I like:

1. Coffee & Tea 


3. My Family 

4. The Beach

5. The change of seasons

6. A day spent at the salon

7. Nascar

8. The smell of the first rain

9. Girls weekend

10. Spending a rainy night at home watching movies in front of the fire place

I would like to give this award to a few special bloggers I have met along the way




Photo Credits: peoplequiz.com,autoclubspeedway.com 

8 comments:

Dawn Lopez September 28, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Hi Steph!! Firstly, Congrats on receiving this award! You deserve it! Love the ten things you like! I wouldn't mind being on the beach right now myself!

What a sweet surprise & thank you so much for thinking of us and honoring us with this fun award!! =]

-Dawn & Raphael

Design It Chic September 29, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

I am now following you thanks to Mid Week Mingle, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tutorials, you know where to come!
Today we have some amazing blog tricks and tips up our sleeves, so make sure you don't miss it!
Happy Wednesday!

Simply Stacie September 29, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Wow, thanks so much for the award!!!

AirForceWife and Mommy of Two September 29, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Hi! I am your newest follower via Mid Week Mingle. LOVE your blog. Can you follow me back?

http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/2010/09/wednesday-blog-hopmid-week-mingle.html

Congrats on winning the award!

Brandy@YDK September 29, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

YAY for awards and friends! I love your list of 10 things. and would love a girls weekend on the beach after a day at the salon.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip September 30, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Love your answers, we should be friends! ;) Great minds think alike!

Hanna November 14, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Hi there! I found you on the Fence! Lovely blog!! I am your newest follower! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
I have some gorgeous handmade giveaways going on right now so be sure to check them out!

Eliz Frank November 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Stopping by, following and commenting back from your visit... Thank you!
I've been away for a while... Have a great week ahead!
Best,
Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Google