Halloween Swap!

Saturday, September 25, 2010




What better way to celebrate Halloween then to have a Halloween Swap!!!!

Its easy just leave me your name and e mail address by October 1st.

I will match you up with a partner.

You will then send you partner a Halloween Goodie package worth $10.

All packages must be shipped no later than October 20th.

That's all there is to it, not only will you receive a fun package in the mail you will also meet a new friend! So what are you waiting for? Sign up and send your friends over to join the fun.








Photo credits: Package blog.swap-bot

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip September 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Sign me up :) leeannmorrissey@gmail.com

Brandy@YDK September 27, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

I wish I had time. I love halloween.

Post a Comment

Google