Saturday, September 18, 2010
Do you want to help save a life?
Well its easy and will take no effort at all. Just purchase Yoplait Yogurt with a pink lid. Save your lid and mail them in no later than December 31, 2010. Each lid Yoplaits receives they will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Yoplait has made it super easy and has listed instructions on how to mail your lids:
- Make sure all your lids are the pink ones we've issued for the Save Lids to Save Lives® program.
- Wash your lids well and let them dry: an envelope full of yogurt is not a pretty sight (or smell).
- Flatten your lids and put them in a regular envelope, like a #10 business envelope. You don't need any kind of special mailer.
- Be sure to put your return address on your envelope, including your zip code. We use that information to distribute our donation money back to your local Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Affiliates.
- Apply your postage. You can mail up to 12 Yoplait® yogurt cup lids with one First Class or regular-sized envelope with U.S. postage stamp.
- Address your envelope to:
Save Lids to Save Lives®
P.O. Box 420704
El Paso, TX 88542-0704
- Drop it in a mail box.