Help Yoplait Keep Thier Commitment

Saturday, September 18, 2010

 

Do you want to help save a life

Well its easy and will take no effort at all. Just purchase Yoplait Yogurt with a pink lid. Save your lid and mail them in no later than December 31, 2010. Each lid Yoplaits receives they will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Yoplait has made it super easy and has listed instructions on how to mail your lids:
  • Make sure all your lids are the pink ones we've issued for the Save Lids to Save Lives® program.
  • Wash your lids well and let them dry: an envelope full of yogurt is not a pretty sight (or smell).
  • Flatten your lids and put them in a regular envelope, like a #10 business envelope. You don't need any kind of special mailer.
  • Be sure to put your return address on your envelope, including your zip code. We use that information to distribute our donation money back to your local Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Affiliates.
  • Apply your postage. You can mail up to 12 Yoplait® yogurt cup lids with one First Class or regular-sized envelope with U.S. postage stamp.
  • Address your envelope to:
    Save Lids to Save Lives®
    P.O. Box 420704
    El Paso, TX 88542-0704
  • Drop it in a mail box.
Photo Credit: Yoplait

12 comments:

KDC Events September 18, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

LOVE IT! Any way to suppor the cause! Gold Canyon Candle is also supporting the cause with a special 16oz PINK Sugar Cookie candle =)

Jules September 20, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

This is a great reminder for everyone! My job has an envelope for everyone to put their lids. I think it will be interesting to see how many are collected.

Karla Taylor September 20, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

My family and I have been doing this for a couple of years. It is so awesome to be able to help such a great cause and in such an uncomplicated way. Thank you for posting!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip September 21, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Working with breast cancer on a daily basis, it's wonderful to see when large corporations help the cause. Good for you for helping out as well :)

natalee September 22, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Im sooo In on this!!!!!!!!!!

Laura September 22, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

What a great and easy way to support Susan G. Komen for the cure!! Thanks for posting this! I'm glad you found my blog too :)

Unknown September 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Thanks for stopping by, I'm your follower now.

Rgds,
Amiko
http://mynameamiko.blogspot.com

Heather September 23, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Thanks so much for posting this! I was at Kroger yesterday and everything was PINK! Although I wish there was no need to raise money for this cause, unfortunately there is. thanks for raising awareness
Thanks for stopping by It's Almost Friday! See you next week!

Angela Livingston September 23, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Following from It's Almost Friday Hop

Angela
http://hotmomtips.blogspot.com

Steph @ Professors_Wife September 24, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

I'm currently doing this, too! What a great way to take part in making a difference. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debra @ A Frugal Friend September 30, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and grabbing my Blog Event Badge...it means so much to me since losing my mom. I really appreciate it....and thanks for collecting lids. I've been doing it for years and get all my husbands co-workers to do it too! :-)

That Tech Chick October 3, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

I love that they do this every year.

Post a Comment

Google