A Day With The Girls Is What I Need

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yes I am still here, I am sorry I have not been keeping up with my reading or posting. You see there has been a few tragic events that have happened recently and its just been hard for me to focus.

I am putting all that behind me and heading to Palm Springs for a little relaxation with the girls. Since my parents live out there I figured how can I pass up planning a girls day. So here is what I have planned for us.

Leeann, Jana & I on our last girls' day


Breakfast at the Farm House: I saw this place featured on the Food Network a while back and have always wanted to try it.

Peddie's: I can not wait to have someone rub my feet.
Followed by: laying by the pool, snacking, chatting and catching up on some overdue reading.

What are you doing this weekend? I will be sure to follow up with some photos.

4 comments:

Amber June 9, 2011 at 5:55 AM  

Oh that sounds like a LOVELY weekend. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time, hopefully the good food, friends and activities will be just what the doctor ordered!

Brandy@YDK June 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

sounds fabulous. have the best time ever.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip June 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

I am so excited! Thanks for the invite :) ...although that picture of me is hideous haha!!

Mamarazzi June 12, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

that place sounds AMAZING!!

Post a Comment

Google