We Want to Know Wednesday

Wednesday, May 25, 2011


As I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things and because I have missed all of you so freakin much I wanted to do something easy & fun. Linking up with the ever so lovlies Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn for We Want to Know Wednesday.


Photobucket




{1} What must you do before you go to bed at night?
I have to put lotion on my feet, one night I was so exhausted I couldn’t be bothered I woke up an hour later and lather up.


{2} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?
Popcorn of course. My family loves popcorn so much a few years ago Santa brought us our very own popcorn maker


{3} Before going on vacation what must you do?
OH boy, I have to make sure everything is 100% clean, all the laundry is done and put away clean sheets are on the bed. This way when I get home I can just unpack and relax. I love coming home to a clean organized house.

{4} What is one thing you must do every day?
Shower and drink coffee. You really don’t want to be around me with out my coffee


{5} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?

No not really

7 comments:

Clairity May 27, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

I'm with you on No. 2 and 4. Going without coffee gives me a headache.

Brandy@YDK May 27, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

i want some movie nachos

Leeann @ Join the Gossip May 31, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Smart lady! I hate every weekend when I come home and have to clean on Sunday night. I need to be more like you :)

Unknown June 3, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

Always love finding out new things about you!!

Liz Mays June 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Definitely the cleaning before traveling is crucial! You really woke up and lathered your feet later? You're so funny!

Sandra June 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

What is one thing you must snack on at the theatre...only one thing?
I get the nightime rituals. I'm like that too, only for me it's gargling with Listerine. Teeth brushing not enough, need to gargle or else I don't sleep!

BusyWorkingMama June 5, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

I try to lotion my feet each night, too, but often forget :) Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Google