Man Candy Monday Featuring Adam Sandler

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Linking up with the ever so lovely Leeann from Join The Gossip for Man Candy Monday!!!!!!

I have always liked Adam Sandler, but never really thought of him as "man candy".  That is until I saw him in the movie Just Go With It.  I am not sure what it was about him in this movie, that caught my eye.


 After a little research I found some interesting facts about Adam.


  • Adam never prepares for his comedy acts. He always does them on the spot.
  • Though goofy as a child, Sandler never aspired to be a comedian until age 17 when his brother encouraged him to perform at a Boston comedy club.
  • Adam would rather work with close friends. 
OK so what are you waiting for I want to know who your man candy is? Remember its not always about the looks.  Head over and link up.



Photo Credits: IMDB, before the trailer

8 comments:

Ann June 27, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

Oh he is a fave of mine since way way back...
I must've seen all his movies,
that is how I love him.

He is so much fun to watch and this guy is talented too...
and yes, love the fact that there is hardly any intrigues in his life.

Clairity June 27, 2011 at 5:16 AM  

Adam Sandler is funny, I kinda like him too. Man candy for me would be Paul Walker LOL.

Liz Mays June 27, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

This was playing on the plane last week and I wanted to see it, but I was soooo exhausted that I couldn't watch. Darn it!

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

He may not be gorgeous, but a sense of humor is very sexy.

Miss Angie June 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

You know, I would have never thought about him for this, but he is a good looking, and funny (MAJOR selling point) guy. Fantastic choice! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip June 27, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

I've thought he was cute since the days of SNL and Billy Madison lol. I think it's def the fact that he's hilarious!

Thanks for linking up :)

KDC Events June 28, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

Good choice!! Funny always makes a man better looking! =)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine June 28, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

He's cute!!! :) And yes, funny always makes a man better looking. :) Hehe.

Post a Comment

Google