Target Tuesday

Tuesday, June 28, 2011







Who does not love Target???? I personal refer to the store as Temptation Island. I don’t think I have ever been able to walk out of this place without spending close to $100.

Today I am linking up with Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday. Since money is tight these days a girl has to dream…… Here are a few things that are on my wish list.


A must have for my mom
Dolce 4-Shelf Folding Bookcase - Dark Walnut



Do  you love Target as much as I do? Well show us what’s on your wish list head over and link up.


Photo Credits: Target

7 comments:

tara June 28, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

I love that bookshelf! I really wanted that one a few months ago but they didnt have it in stores, so I had to get a different one! :(

Casey June 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Ooh, I love that Desk! I almost picked it out myself for Target Tuesday!

Love your blog! New follower! Check me out at www.poodleism.com!

Celia Houck June 28, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

I love that planter! A little shop in Kemah has a kitty one. I want!

Jenna,  June 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

I love the bookshelf! I think it would be a perfect place for me to keep my pictures!

I, too, have a true love for Target. I rarely leave the store without spending less than $100. If I spend less than that, then I feel like I've accomplished a lot! Haha I love their deals and $100 can get you a lot at Target!

:)
Jenna

Leeann @ Join the Gossip June 29, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

I like that bookshelf! Target is cheap on a lot of things but furniture is not one of them though :( Off to see how much it costs and if it comes in black!

Jackie June 29, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

You're right! Who doesn't love Target? Every time I go there for something specific, I end up finding other stuff I want.

Brandy@YDK June 30, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

we have one of those bookshelves. love it.

Post a Comment

Google