Target Tuesday

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fabulous but evil is hosting one of my favorite link ups

 Since I have been home with Bronchitis the past few days, I thought I would choose some things to make me feel better.

New bedding to make me feel cute when I feel like poop.


Humidifier to help me breath.        




New mug for my hot tea.





Jammies my all time favorite.
 Don't forget to check back later this week I will be posting the hair makeover reveal when I am feeling a little better.




Photo Credits: Target.com






7 comments:

tara July 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Awww feel better! That bedding is super cute!

Liz Mays July 12, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

That bedding, omg, that bedding is sooooo cute! I hope you bounce back quickly!

Anonymous,  July 12, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

I love that bedding! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin July 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

Jammies...I don't buy enough of them! The hubs would prob like me too, since I wear all of his tees to bed. HA!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip July 13, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

That is THE SMALLEST picture of pjs I have ever seen. I'll take your word for it that they are cute and comfy ;)

[SMASH] at Sweat. Style. Swoon. July 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Hi Steph! Thank you for the blog comment! Love that bedding!

Bad Joan July 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

OMG! That Hello Kitty humidifier is too cute!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Google