Friday Confessional

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday !!! Today I am linking up with “Princess” Mamarazzi for Friday Confessional.



Photobucket


I confess, I am getting a little nervous about the hair makeover tomorrow. Should I really go that short? Hmmmm????



I confess, I have been telling everyone this horrible cough is allergies but really I am getting sick.

I confess, throughout the day’s I have been right on track with my healthy eating but go home can grab the bag of Doritos.



I confess, I have been spending my weekends in the sun not using sunscreen, I know this is so bad for my skin but growing up I never burned so it’s just not something I think about.

I confess, when the Employee of the month was announce at my office my first thought was, it’s about freaking time. 8 years of dedication and I am finally being recognized. 



Do you have any confessions? Lets hear them.

Photo Credits: Hair-eanext.com/hairstyles/modern-short-bob-haircuts-summer-fall-2009.html
all the rest my camera

5 comments:

KDC Events July 8, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

You crack me up!!! Yes it's about time and YES it's allergies!!!

Cori July 8, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

im right there with you and sunscreen ... i'll "deal" with it when I'm older! Oh and I also hear you on the doritos being diet killers!!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine July 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

Like this confession list...hehe! :) And please use sunscreen! I took me a while to add it to my daily routine (all year round that is!; even when it snows outside!!) but it's worth it! :)

Haha, and yes, I hear you about the allergies... :)

Jackie July 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

Ooh, did you cut your hair that short? I would do it in a heartbeat! I confess that I go home and eat junk food too. I can't stop!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip July 11, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

I confess...I am PERFECT! Haha ;)

Hope you're feeling better. Did you end up getting your hair done?

Post a Comment

Google