Hair Makeover Help

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Its about that time again. Yup I am in desperate need of a hair makeover. There are so many cute cuts out there but I am always afraid my face will look to fat. So I am asking all of you to help me out and let me know your thoughts..

Here are a few styles I was thinking about.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3


Option 4

Option 5












See they are all so cute now try to picture them on this mug.

Me YUCK!





Photo Credits:
Option 1 celebritybuzz03.blogspot.com
Option 2  hairstyles.modalight.net
Option 3 beautyandhairstyles.onsugar.com
Option 4 eanext.com/hairstyles/modern-short-bob-haircuts-summer-fall-2009.html
Option 5 birgitcompton.com
Me my camera

8 comments:

Brandy@YDK July 6, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

you are not yuck! i love the coloring in option 4. and i love option 1

Leeann @ Join the Gossip July 6, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

I say two or four. I think four is my fav!

KDC Events July 6, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie J ♥ July 6, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

No "Yuck!" comments allowed!

I love the cut and color on #4

P.S. Loved the generation shot!

Miss Angie July 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

I am digging on number 1, but maybe with slightly less choppy bangs... I love the rest of it choppy though. 5 is sexy too!

Anonymous,  July 7, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

Love them all...leaning towards number 4.

I have a round face..(let's call it round..not fat...it gives me a complex!) And the framed out layers around the face really work!

Missy July 7, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

I love #1 but I'm partial to bangs. I have tried to go without them but I always end up with them back.

Anonymous,  July 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

First of all, you are definitely NOT yuck... second, I am loving Option #2 the best :)

Post a Comment

Google