Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am on the weight loss journey, its been about 8 weeks and I am down 15 pounds, I actually had to break down and buy new pants for work. All I am gonna say is 1 full size smaller. Yah for me! I really feel great.
   
Week 2

week 4 


 The past 2 weeks have been a little rough and really haven't been on track. The good part is I have not gained. I am not sure what it is, but  I have been having such a hard time getting up the energy to work out.

In honor of my journey I decided to join Ellen over at Fat Girl Wearing Thin in her Hate-Loss Challenge. There is only 1 rule~At least once a day you must attempt to use one or more of these words in your vocabulary about yourself – and mean it:  strong, courageous, beautiful/handsome, better, unique, remarkable, confident, conditioned, fascinating, pleasing. 

Head over to her site for the full details, you don't want to miss out.

13 comments:

The Fat Mom December 5, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Good for you! Love the pictures.

Brandy@YDK December 6, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

congratulations - that's sooooo exciting! keep up the good work.

Michele December 6, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Excellent progress! Love the scale and non scale victories alike! Stay strong!

Unknown December 6, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Here from Stumble Tumble Tuesday and am now a follower! Congrats on a smaller size - I am on the same journey!
http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com

kiwimeg December 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Well done you! Keep up the good work, you are looking fabulous - and I'll bet you are feeling pretty good too!!

Unknown December 7, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

I love the list of words. Everyone could use them everyday. You look great! I know weight loss is a challenge and you are doing so well.

I stumbled this post.

Janet Ellis December 9, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Go girl. Love your blog and your positive outlook. Looking forward to following your journey. I am a new follower over from Love with Katie. Blessings, Janet

Leeann @ Join the Gossip December 10, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Good for you! That's a great accomplishment! I need to use you as motivation :)

laughwithusblog December 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Oh that feels so good doesn't it? Great job! :)

Anonymous,  January 7, 2011 at 5:46 AM  

Congrats on your weight loss!

I love it when my clothes feel loose enough to go down a size. Best feeling ever.

Mrs. Wonder March 23, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Followed over from Hen House-
I love that you had a vocab challenge! I think I'll try it today

Morgan B. March 23, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

What a fabulous idea- hate loss. I can imagine that the two have a symbiotic relationship. Congratulations to you for all your hard work! Great post to link up to. :)

Post a Comment

Google