Barista Bath & Body Review

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

For all you coffee lovers out there I have to let you know about Barista Bath & Body products. These great products are formulated with organic coffee, coffee extract, essential oils and herbal extracts to maximize the therapeutic benefits of coffee. Each product is Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates free.

I was lucky enough to be sent some samples of the Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash and Lotion for review. I knew I was in love when I saw how cute the packaging was.


Each product really met my expectations. Being a coffee lover it was a great start to each morning smelling the fresh sent of coffee in the shower. Cold weather Is pretty rough on my skin. I usually have a problem with Exema and have a hard time using a lot of body washes. 



Triple Shot 3-N-1 Coffee Shower Gel ~ Was so gentle and left my skin feeling so soft.

Perk It Up Engerziging Shampoo ~ Left my hair feeling clean and fresh.

Soothing Those Jitters Moisturizing Conditioner ~ Was a great finishing touch to leave my hair soft and tangle free.

Root For Cream Exotic Origin Body Cream ~ Light and refreshing. Just the perfect finishing touch.

Don't wait any longer head on over to their site and check out all the products I promise you will not be disappointed.



photo credits: my camera





4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 6, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Great to see you pop by my blog. Great meeting others in their journey through healthiness and weight-loss. And you review products too fun!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali December 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

You are very welcome, I try to link to other blogs as much as possible. Glad to meet you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin December 8, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

That stuff sounds right up this java junkie's alley!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2011 at 5:44 AM  

This sounds great! I don't drink coffee, but I love the way it smells. SOunds like the perfect way to get my coffee fix.

Post a Comment

Google