12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I finally had a chance to catch up on my blog reading (I am sooo behind). I am glad I made the time because if not I would have missed out on the fun.

 Kenz & Janna are hosting a Twelve Days of Christmas Gift Swap!!!!



If you know me then you know I love giving gifts. The joy of finding a little something to brighten someones day puts a smile on my face. So now I will patiently wait to hear who my partner is so I can hit the store to find some goodies.

If you would like to sign up yourself head on over and sign up! Remember the more the merrier.

Happy Holidays!!!

3 comments:

April December 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

hi! i'm following from the Fun Follow Friday blog hop! i'd love if you would visit my blog and follow back :)

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

Unknown December 3, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Hey, Steph!
Just came over from All the Weigh to see who else signed up for the swap and wanted to say hi. Enjoying your blog so far. I love finding new blogs to read and this was a great way to find yours!
Have a good weekend....happy shopping!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali December 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Thank you both for the following, Its so fun meeting new people. I am now following each of yours as well.

Post a Comment

Google