Recovered and Feeling Great!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have not fallen off the face of the earth. The past few months have been bumpy but I am now feeling great and back to the day to day grind!!! Its been so long that I have felt this wonderful, its like I am on the top of the world.


I want to thank all my friends and family for being so understanding in my time of need, if it wasn’t for them I am not sure how I would have gotten through it all. 


I also want to thank Thias over at housenine for designing my new blog. I love it and can’t wait to start posting again!!!!



Photo Credits: Hello Kitty-109things.com 
Mountains- My BFF of 26 years

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip August 25, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

She's back!!! Woo hoo! Loving the new design, she did wonderful =)

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali August 25, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Thank you ladies! I am glad to be back!

Post a Comment

Google