Cover Girl Launches New Tool To Help Your Budget

Tuesday, February 2, 2010




As we are all struggling financially, it is great to see that company's are creating tools and products to help those of us that only want the best. Today as I was catching up on my blog reading, when I came across some info that I just had to share with all of you. It seems that Cover Girl has just launched a interactive tool that will help you determine  what product of theirs compares to your Department Store brand of make up.  You have to check it out







***Remember if you do purchase a Cover Girl product to replace your current make up. I want to know your thoughts and how it compares, so e mail me or leave a comment. 

xoxo




Photo Credit: Beautiful Make Up Search

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google