Feeling Like a Heiress

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I have never been able to wear many perfumes, since I suffer from allergies. It seams that every time I like one and think I will be able to wear it, I get it home put it on and not minutes later I get a horrible headache.

Today while having coffee with a friend she introduced me to Paris Hilton’s Heiress fragrance. At first I was a little leery when I sprayed it, but within minutes I fell in love. I knew I better give it some time before I run off to make my purchase.



A few hours later I was not suffering, just enjoying the fruity floral sent. So I was off to my favorite make up supply store to pick up a bottle. How excited am I at the age of 36 I have finally found a wonderful scent that I can wear through out the day. Tell me what your favorite sent is .



XOXO
 
 
 
Photo Credits: Me

2 comments:

elliotts February 5, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

I love D&G Light Blue (I think that's what it's called...)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip February 11, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

So glad I helped you find this scent =)

Post a Comment

Google