Setting Goals

Sunday, February 28, 2010


 
I know I have been the worst when it comes to posting, things have just been crazy around here.
Lately I have been getting home from work and the couch is calling my name. I know its soooo bad, I have not even been to the gym...What is wrong with me????

Well I have decided this is it I need to get up off my butt and set some goals for myself. What better way to make sure I stick to them than to put them out there so everyone knows... 
So here we go my goals for the next week
1. Drink more water
2. Do not use the Elevator at work
3. Pack my lunch everyday
4. Eat Breakfast ( I never do)
5. Post at least 1 blog per week ( have to start some where)
6. Try (yes I said try) to only eat 1200 calories per day
7. Do not sit down to watch TV until I have all my housework done and I have worked out for at least 30 minutes.
I am almost finished reading a great book 

 


Photo Credits: homemaking-cottage-blog.com, thefriendshipblog.com

7 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip March 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

GREAT goals! I can apply almost all of them to my daily life--in fact I think most of us can!

Jules March 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Just found your blog and love it! I look forward to reading more. These are some great goals and I’ve been working on some myself. I recently got back into going to the gym and I’m feeling great. When I go out shopping, I also try to park far away to get in extra walking. I’ve never heard of that book, but reading more is also on my list this year ;)

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali March 2, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph @ Thoughts From Cali March 2, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Thanks Jules its great to meet new people! I am enjoying your blog as well!

KDC Events March 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Hey, I have the same goals! Do we know each other?? Good luck with them, I know I need it!! =)

Leah March 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Hi Steph! Dropping by from Join the Gossip. Great to have focus and direction... I believe you will reach your goals. Keep blogging! xoxo

Pat,  March 5, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Great Goals Steph. That will be my next book to read. You know where I live if you want to pass yours my way.

OH, and BTW. Thanks for being a great friend to me.

Post a Comment

Google