Makin Friends Monday

Monday, March 15, 2010




Join the fun head over to aefilkins to learn how you can make new friends. 






I am.... me and nobody will ever change that
I should...focus on my diet

I dream....living on the beach

I want....to be home

I know...I can accomplish anything I put my mind to

I don't like....people who are fake

I smell...nothing at this time because I have a horrible cold

I hear....sounds of typing

I miss....a few very special friends that I have lost touch with over the years

I always... try to do my best at everything

I regret....not sticking to my diet
I remember...the good time we have shared
I feel....congested

I can....do anything I put my mind to

I can't....wait until I get a new couch

I am happy....with who I am

I lose.....site of what really matters in life

I sing....In my car

I listen...to all types of music

I shop.....at Target one of my favorite stores

I eat....healthy at work

I love.....meeting new people and blogging

7 comments:

Danielle March 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Nice to meet you Steph! It's always fun to meet other bloggers from Cali :)

Jen March 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Hey we both LOVE Target!! It's a great store, isn't it? It's nice to meet you too!!

Happy Friend Making Monday! Sorry to read you have a cold!! I am dealing with allergies so I totally get not being able to smell and the congestion is AWFUL!!

Jackie March 15, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Happy FMM! I so love Target too!

Have a great week!

ham1299 March 15, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Happy FMM! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm following you now! I love your answers! Target is one of my favorite places to shop, too!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali March 15, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

I am so glad to have met all of you and you all have great blogs!

xoxo

MrsJenB March 16, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Great to meet you! So sorry to hear about your cold - my husband is ALWAYS congested and lord knows I've had my share. Take care of yourself, and feel better soon!!

Anonymous,  March 23, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Oooh! I like Target too. I just got some new dishes from there.

Post a Comment

Google