I Have Entered The World Of The BlackBerry

Sunday, March 14, 2010




I have finally moved up a step and bought myself a BlackBerry. Honestly I could not be more happy it has everything! Not only can I update my facebook status I can check the traffic or the weather with a cool app called Where.



Talking with my friend over at Good Girl Gone Shopping, we can not understand how we ever managed to get through the day to day hustle and bustle without having such a wonderful devise.
Now I know a lot of you are fans of the I phone however if you are looking for a new phone with all the bells and whistles I suggest checking out the BlackBerry.

XOXO

3 comments:

ThingsToDoWithKids March 15, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

I am due for an upgrade on the 21st, and was seriously pondering about the BlackBerry, but I don't know. I like the droid too.

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali March 15, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

I don't know to many details of the droid, however I do love my BlackBerry!!! Good Luck

Leeann @ Join the Gossip March 18, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

I love my iPhone. So easy to navagate, no scrolling bar, amazing clarity, easy to use! Glad you like your new phone =)

Post a Comment

Google