Back and Feeling Amazing

Sunday, February 26, 2012



Yes I am still breathing, and have not fallen off the face of the earth....For a while it did sound nice but I over came my urge to run away.

I have missed every single one of you ladies!


I have suffered from Sciatic pain for the past 3 years to the point where nothing relieved the pain. Come to find out I had a herniated disc that was sitting on a nerve, so needless to say the pain was just misserable and would put me in the worst mood.  I had surgery and let me tell you, I feel AMAZING!  Now its time to get back to living life.

So now I am back and  will be catching up on all my blog reading, pinning on Pinterest, walking, and making myself healthy & happy!


Photo Credits:
Missing you
Running away

1 comments:

Katie J ♥ March 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

Sciatica is the WORST isn't it? I missed two weeks of work and was in MAJOR pain. Eeekkk...

We missed you!

Post a Comment

Google