Happy Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very happy Valentine's Day!!! With the help of my 16 year old we have chosen a winner.

The comment we chose said "My mom deserves this because she's always busy taking care of my grandmother."

This has touched my heart in a special way.  Growing up I remember helping my Mom &  Grandma take care of my Great-Grandma until she was 100 years old. ( I really wish I could find the 3 generation picture to post).
 
Congratulations Lisa I have e mailed you for your mailing address. I hope your mom takes the time to enjoy her special gifts.



I want to thank you all for entering may you all your day be filled with love and laughter.

Photo Credits: My camera

4 comments:

traditional bathroom designs February 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Bookmarked. Nice to see your site. Thanks!

blueviolet February 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

That's a wonderful comment to have chosen!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip February 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

Congrats to the winner! What a selfless act, to ask for something for her mother :)

Clairity February 14, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

I grew up with my grandma too and she was the bestest human being in the world.

Happy Valentine's :)

Post a Comment

Google