Happy Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very happy Valentine's Day!!! With the help of my 16 year old we have chosen a winner.

The comment we chose said "My mom deserves this because she's always busy taking care of my grandmother."

This has touched my heart in a special way.  Growing up I remember helping my Mom &  Grandma take care of my Great-Grandma until she was 100 years old. ( I really wish I could find the 3 generation picture to post).
 
Congratulations Lisa I have e mailed you for your mailing address. I hope your mom takes the time to enjoy her special gifts.



I want to thank you all for entering may you all your day be filled with love and laughter.

Photo Credits: My camera

4 comments:

traditional bathroom designs February 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Bookmarked. Nice to see your site. Thanks!

Liz Mays February 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

That's a wonderful comment to have chosen!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip February 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

Congrats to the winner! What a selfless act, to ask for something for her mother :)

Clairity February 14, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

I grew up with my grandma too and she was the bestest human being in the world.

Happy Valentine's :)

Post a Comment

Google