Helping Those In Need

Wednesday, December 2, 2009





With the holidays quickly approaching most of us are running around like mad trying to get our parties' planned, house decorated, and buying gifts for our loved ones. Let's stop for a moment and remember the people that are less fortunate. For thanksgiving I arranged a canned food drive at the office, it was a success and all of us felt great knowing we were helping those in need.







Burlington Coat Factory is taking coat donations. They will take coats, hats, scarves, & gloves. The items will be donated to a local charitable organization. So lets clean out our closets and head over to a store near you.



Is there something special you like to do to help those in need? Let us know!!!

Happy Holidays!

xoxo


Photo Credits: chiropracticlifeblog.com;gapfoodbank.org

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip December 2, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Way to think about others during the holidays! We should all do the same :) Glad u started this blog, can't wait to read more!

Anonymous,  December 3, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

I did not know that Burlington did that. I think I'll be donating some jackets this year. Also, if you guys dontate to Trinity this Chrismas, I would like to help.

Good Girl Gone Shopping December 4, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

This just reminds me that I need to do volunteer work around this time. You are doing a great job, Steph, in raising awareness regarding donations, etc. during the holiday season! ;-) And like Leeann, I am so excited that you started your blog!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali December 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Thanks to all of you for your support! Sorry we are not working with Trinity this year. However I do know of some people that are if you still want to participate.

Post a Comment

Google